Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#1- Iam Losing weight eating-Sandwich with Morning star Veggie burger

As Iam discovering some new foods in my weight loss journey, I thought probably I ought to blog about them too . So I came across "Nature's Own Whole Grain Sandwich Rounds" the other day @ target and brought them. The packet contains 8 pre-packed sandwich rounds for 100 calories per round . I love these rounds as I feel like I am getting 2 slices of bread for the deal of 1 . Also, I get to close my sandwich to completion without guilt. The picture is of a sandwich I made yesterday with " Morning Star Garden Veggie" burger which is a 110 calories and stacked with bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, cucumber, mushroom ,lettuce and a tspn of tomato sauce. Was so yummy and filling for being around 300 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment